By Torey Lomenda(IOS)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Soccer ClipPad is an intuitively designed iPad app that provides coaches with a "whiteboard", drill builder, practice planner and team lineup manager.
Create easy to follow drills, manage team lineups game by game, and develop practice plans that you can print or email to share with your team and coaches.
This app works great with an iPad stylus.
* DRAW up clean, easy to view drills and SAVE drills for later use. No more thick binders full of drills that are hard to find.
* CREATE practice plans and SHARE the plans with fellow coaches. Now all coaches can be prepared before practice.
* SHARE drills with fellow coaches. Build up your collection of drills by sharing with other coaches through the app.
* MANAGE lineups for each game and easily SWAPPING players in the lineup. Now respond quicker to game situations and view lineups from previous games.
* TEACH your team plays and tactics using the whiteboard feature. No need for marker, pen or paper on the bench.
App features include:
WHITEBOARD to quickly sketch plays and tactics
* Build well-designed drills
* Choose from a list of useful drill symbols
* Drawing capabilities with different colors, line styles, and line ends
* Easy access to player icons (by position) to quickly draw up plays
* Save your drills in the app's drill repository for quick access
* E-Mail drills and plays
* Save drills to photos
* Manage and Share Drills/Plays without leaving the app
* Easily categorize and locate saved drills
* Customize the drill categories as you see fit
* Easily view all of your saved drills
* Support for Portrait and Landscape device orientation when editing and viewing drills & plays
* Ability to export and import drills into the app
* E-mail drills and practice plans
PRACTICE PLANS: Save, Share, Print
* Generate and share practice plans with a few touches
* Select the drills and let the app create the plan for you
* Save and Organize practice plans by team or group
* Share practice plans with fellow coaches via email
* Print Practice Plans from the iPad to an AirPrint enabled printer
TEAM LINEUP MANAGER
* Lineups can be edited, saved, and deleted
* Swap players in/out of lineup with rich drag & drop
* E-Mail lineups to your team and coaching staff
* Add notes to each lineup
* Save defaults for lineups
Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
What's New in Version 5.2
* Multiple bug fixes, including a fix for the app crashing when generating a PDF of unsaved practice plans
* Additional reporting/analytics to better support users of the app
- 1,99 €
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 13 December 2016
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Torey Lomenda
- © Torey Lomenda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.