Spark is the best personal email client and a revolutionary email for teams. You will love your email again!
"Best of the App Store" - Apple
"It's a combination of polish, simplicity, and depth" - FastCompany
"You can create an email experience that works for you" - TechCrunch
**Beautiful and Intelligent Email App**
We are building the future of email. Modern design, fast, intuitive, collaborative, seeing what’s important, automation and truly personal experience that you love - this is what Spark stands for.
**Farewell to Busy Inbox**
Smart Inbox lets you quickly see what's important in your inbox and clean up the rest. All new emails are smartly categorized into Personal, Notifications and Newsletters.
**Discuss email privately**
Invite teammates to discuss specific emails and threads. Ask questions, get answers, and keep everyone in the loop.
**Create email together**
For the first time ever, collaborate with your teammates using real-time editor to compose professional emails.
**Schedule emails to be sent later**
Schedule emails to be sent when your recipient is most likely to read them. It works even if your device is turned off.
**Snooze That One For Later**
Snooze an email and get back to it when the time is right. Snoozing works across all your Apple devices.
**Find Any Email In An Instant**
Powerful, natural language search makes it easy to find that email you're looking for. Just search the way you think and let Spark do the rest.
**Get Notified About Important Emails Only**
Smart Notifications filter out the noise, letting you know when an email is important, saving you from notification overload.
Integrate Spark into your workflow and take productivity to the next level. Supports Dropbox, Box, iCloud Drive, and more.
A full-featured calendar works right in your email to help you always be on top of your schedule. Create events easily using natural language.
**Create links to email**
Create secure links to a specific email or conversation. Share the link on Slack, Skype, CRM, or any other medium so your team can see it and collaborate around it.
**Sign Off With A Swipe**
Before you send an email, quickly swipe to choose the right signature for the occasion.
**Email with Emotion**
Quick Replies get the point across with just a tap. Love, like or acknowledge an email in an instant.
**Email Never Looked This Good**
That terrible mess in your inbox is now replaced it with a beautiful, threaded message design.
**A Truly Personal Experience**
Customize Spark to work as you do. You decide which swipes do what, what cards are shown, and how many emails you want to see.
You’ll love your email again!
If you need us, you can always find us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Much of the work in today’s update was focused on a deep dive into the internal stability and improvements.
Thank you to all who took the time to write into email@example.com
Exciting features are coming soon!
If you want to thank our never-resting developers, please write a review or recommend Spark to your friends! -:)
Ratings and Reviews
A beautiful blend between Mac Mail and GMAIL
I switched from Thunderbird to Spark, currently using it with 9 different e-mail accounts (8 imap and 1 gmail).
The interface is very similar with Mac Mail, but it also has a lot of functionality features, such as:
- pinned mails
- smart inbox - very handy when you use ‘important’ and ‘less important’ accounts, as you can select the ones you want to view in your smart inbox
- more swipe gestures (although i still use 2, with long swipes I sometimes delete my mail accidentally)
- snooze mail
- color badges for different accounts
- quick replys with icons (Thanks, Like, Love, etc.)
- mail categories (newsletters, notifications, seen, etc.)
- integrated services - such as OS X Reminder
- a beautiful and loveable UI
- app available on iphone, ipad, apple watch, although i still prefer the standard mail app on my iphone
It also has some bugs, that should be fixed:
- notifications keep popping up from accounts where notifications are disabled
- sent mail appears sometimes in the wrong account (i.e. I start composing from gmail account, then I select a different one in the “From” tab, after I send the mail, itt will still appear in the Gmail Sent Box, although physically it is not there)
- search is a bit slow
All in all I LOVE IT! The best mail client I have ever used on my Mac.
Updated review: Since you MUST log into your Spark account - i uninstalled it
Update: All features that I mentioned below are still valid, but for me, forcing to 'backup' all my data to Spark is a no-go.
Deleted the app.
I am using Spark since about one year with 4 accounts and can say the following:
- Very stable app. No slow-down or crash encoutered.
- Good design - but that is subject to personal preference.
- Good imap integration.
- Good pop3 integration.
- Often updates. High development effort.
There are few points which I’d like to mention in order to make Spark even better:
- Make ‚reply‘, ‚reply to all‘ and ‚forward‘ action buttons available for direct selection. Mouse and touch users would be greatefull not to go into menus / selections in order to ‚reply all‘ or ‚forward‘ an email. A good position would be the top bar where the ‚delete‘ button is located along others.
- Option to display just single emails. Currently whether you like it or not, the conversation chain is listed below.
Thanks very much for makeing this great app free!
I used the app several months. It's a beautiful and clean application. But it's still need to work on it and that's why I uninstalled it. The first problem was with attached files that were downloading very slowly. You receive the email and then wait for the attached files to appear, too. The second problem was with the printing of forwarded emails. If you received an email as forward from someone else, the forwarded portion did not appear in print.
- Readdle Inc.
- 45.2 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 - 2016 Readdle Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.