By Wolin Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you play cards? Board games? Golf? Dice? Dominos? Now you can score any game that involves adding/subtracting columns of numbers, WITHOUT pencil and paper.
Keep score for any number of players: scorepad scrolls both horizontally and vertically. Create and store any number of scorepads for different games and recall them by name at a later date. Scorepads are saved automatically.
* To add/subtract at the end of a running score: Tap anywhere in a column. The selected column turns yellow, then press the + button to add or subtract at the end of the tally. Double tapping anywhere in the column does the same thing.
* To correct a previous entry: Tap the number. It turns orange (and the column turns yellow.) Press the Edit button to Modify the entry, Delete it, or Insert a new entry at that point.
* The Actions button allows you to:
* Create new scorepads
* Add players to the current scorepad
* Recall a saved scorepad
* Delete old scorepads
* The + and Edit buttons are disabled unless something is selected that you can use them on. Selected columns are yellow, individual cells turn orange.
* Scorepads are saved automatically. When you exit the app and start it again later, the current scorepad reloads automatically.
- When you name a new scorepad, the date and time are automatically attached to the name for convenience.
What's New in Version 1.050
* Added key click option on score keypad
* Added capability to clear all scores on current scorepad (user request)
* Fixed obscure iPad bug: hitting toolbar between buttons while add or modify score popover was active would sometimes cause crash.
* Fixed minor scrolling bug where there was sometimes a small blank strip at bottom of scorepad.
* Added numeric keypad for score entry (user request) Number picker is also still available, use switch in Actions panel
* Fixed bug which could sometimes cause crash when switching between existing scorepads or creating new ones.
* Added crash debug message display to aid response to future bug reports which provides crash details and asks user to notify Mystic Software via email
* Add save/restore of currently selected player/column for each scorepad
* Add capability to enter higher turn scores and tally higher totals necessary for some versions of Canasta (user request)
* Right align player names with scores
- 0,89 €
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 13 January 2011
- Version: 1.050
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wolin Labs
- © Wolin Labs 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.