By Andrew Heard
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tunesify is the simplest way to convert almost any audio file into formats supported by iTunes, iPods and iPhones. Tunesify can convert FLAC, Windows Media Audio, WavPack, Ogg Vorbis, Monkey’s Audio and many more. Lossless formats, such as FLAC, can be converted to Apple Lossless, which preserves the true CD-quality sound. Files can also be converted to AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF or HE-AAC formats.
No knowledge of audio codecs or bit rates is necessary as an automatic mode takes all of the guesswork out of choosing your settings. Simply drag and drop audio files into Tunesify and click Convert. You can even convert music videos into audio files that will play on your Apple Device.
Tunesify uses the Core Audio and LAME encoders in order to ensure the highest quality audio conversions. Tunesify cannot convert files containing DRM (copy-protection).
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Updated decoding and encoding libraries.
- Bug fixes.
Added in Tunesify 1.6:
- Support for high-resolution audio up to 32-bit/192KHz available as an in-app purchase.
- Intelligent sample rate scaling.
- Notification Center support on Mountain Lion.
- Sandboxing for improved security.
- Retina graphics.
- Support for converting WMA Lossless and Real Audio Lossless.
- 3,59 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 10 January 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Andrew Heard
- © 2010-2013 Andrew Heard
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor