By JBB Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a great app that tweets what you're listening to on your iPod/iPhone to your twitter account.
TuneTweet does one thing and one thing only: it allows you to post what you’re listening to on you’re iPhone or iPod Touch to Twitter. Each “Tweet” is entirely customizable, and in fact, if you decide that you actually don’t want to tweet about what you’re listening to, you can just use the app as a simple tool to post anything to Twitter. Also, using new capabilities in iPhone 3.0, the app allows you to navigate within your playlist.
UI Designer: @moonjhm
App Twitter Account: @TuneTweet
Because of this app's usage of the MediaPlayer APIs in the 3.0 software update, any device running on 2.2.1 or earlier cannot run TuneTweet.
Sign up for a twitter account at https://twitter.com/signup
tags: music, iPod, Twitter, post, album, iTunes, song, library, listen, playback,
What's New in Version 2.0
TuneTweet 2 is an update bringing the app up to speed with new technologies supported by iOS.
• A new, cleaner and more intuitive interface that supports the Retina Display.
• You can now select specific songs in-app by tapping on the album artwork.
• Twitter xAuth support for more secure authentication.
• Price is now lowered to free, supported by iAds.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 08 July 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Charisssa Smith
- © 2009 Jeffrey Barg
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.