By MyFonts Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Identify the fonts in a photo or web graphic!
Ever seen a great font in a magazine ad, poster, or on the web and wondered what font it is? Whip out your iPhone and snap a photo, and WhatTheFont will identify that font in seconds!
WhatTheFont for iPhone connects directly to MyFonts' acclaimed WhatTheFont™ font identification service, which has been helping customers pinpoint mystery fonts at the MyFonts.com web site for 12 years. It works via Wi-Fi or the mobile phone network, so you can get your font fix right there on the spot.
First-edition iPod touch and iPad users — you may not have a camera, but you can still get in on the action! WhatTheFont for iPhone will identify fonts in images saved from apps such as Safari and Mail.
* Snap a photo right within the app
* Choose saved photos from the Photo Library
* On-device image processing optimizes upload for speed and accuracy
* View font details within the app
* Send e-mail summaries of search results, complete with font previews
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Bug fixes and minor enhancements, including:
* Fixed iOS5 crashing
* Fixed missing button bar on the "E-mail results list" screen
* High resolution graphics for Retina display
* Real progress bar during image upload
* Streamlined character-selection UI
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 16 December 2011
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian
- Developer: MyFonts Inc.
- © 2008-2012 Bitstream Inc. dba MyFonts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.