The Wolfram Genomics Reference App is your go-to guide for referencing genomic information. Interested in gene location, functions, and processes? Want to find information on a sequenced genome? The Wolfram Genomics Reference App allows you to do this and much more! Other functions include:
- Visualizing gene splicing patterns, including introns, exons, and UTRs
- Zooming in and out of chromosome regions to locate nearby genes
- Locating genes at specific chromosomal regions
- Looking up chemical structures of nucleic acids, nucleobases, and amino acids
- Calculating the oligonucleotide melting temperature and molar mass
- Calculating allele frequencies using the Hardy-Weinberg Law
The Wolfram Genomics Reference App is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Genomics Reference App draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- Bug fixes
- Wolfram Group LLC
- 12.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Wolfram Alpha, LLC.
- 19,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.