***NOTE: Compatible with iPad 3, iPad mini 2, iPhone 5 and up. WILL NOT be able to run on earlier generations, despite being able to purchase them on those devices***
XCOM®: Enemy Within is a standalone expansion to the 2012 strategy game of the year XCOM: Enemy Unknown and it's now available on iOS devices! Enemy Within features the core gameplay of Enemy Unknown plus more exciting content. Check out the new soldiers, abilities, enemies, maps, missions, and multiplayer mode for the fresh new strategy gaming experience!
• New Soldier Abilities: Build new base facilities to unlock unearthly new capabilities for XCOM’s soldiers. The Genetics Lab will allow soldiers to receive powerful genetic modifications, and the Cybernetics Lab allows soldiers to use devastating mechanized cybersuits in battle.
• New Weapons and Equipment: Give your operatives an extra tactical edge with new projects from your engineering team and the Foundry.
• New Enemy Threats: Adopt new tactics to counter the threats from two new alien types and a deadly new organization known as EXALT.
• New Strategic Resource: A valuable new alien resource, known as Meld, has been discovered. Secure it on the battlefield, research a new technology to unlock its power, and use it carefully back at base to unlock new upgrades and weaponry.
• New Story Elements: Investigate a terrifying threat in an abandoned fishing village, and defend the XCOM headquarters from alien attack in a series of new plot-driven missions.
• New Multiplayer maps, units, and abilities: Create your custom squad from a wider array of options and dominate your opponent in intense, one-on-one, turn-based matches.
NOTE: XCOM: Enemy Within is a graphically rich game with advanced features. To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing.
The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations, or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xcom
Follow us on Twitter: @xcom
For more great games visit: http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/
18+ "запрещено для детей" for Russia
Terms of Service: http://www.take2games.com/legal/
End User License Agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/index.html
Addresses a crash on iPhone 8 devices
Ratings and Reviews
Fierce firefights with angry aliens.
If i'd known the port was outsourced to china (the 2K china logo says it all), I wouldn't have bought this game. It has that well known "hallmark" of quality all over it, like it's saying "good enough" all the time: missing or poorly ported GFX, gameplay bugs (the random seed is waaay out there, blowing up the cover for aliens does not remove their cover bonus the same turn), menus are just crammed in there with no afterthought for tunnelling, menu transitions are ridden with camera flying to strange angles. Nothing more than a cash grab, just like their latest civilization in space installment. Shame on you, Firaxis! You're looking more and more like EA with each passing release.
It is the real game, with addiction and all ...
It is the real deal. There are some parts missing (like reveal videos and cinematic movement) but this is a lot more suitable for mobile. If it had them, I would have disabled them anyway.
I think it works at 60FPS. The graphics are very decent, better than I can run on my MacBook Air anyway.
The controls are very good and make sense. The entire game is amazing. However, after playing for six hours straight, I've realized that it is too addictive and deleted it. It would be nice if I could have the time to play it but it is as addictive on the PC, not a watered down mobile version.
At the moment, this is the first time I actually see an AAA game on the App Store.
Fierce firefights with angry aliens.
- 2K, INC.
- 3.5 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © (C) 2005-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- 49,99 lei
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.