By Intelligent Assistance Software, Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The all-in-one tool to move a Final Cut Pro X Event or Project to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, FCP 7 and beyond!
This app translates Final Cut Pro X Library XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Adobe's Creative Cloud apps, Premiere Pro CS6, Final Cut Pro 6 or 7, or other applications.
Your Final Cut Pro XML is ready for:
• Premiere Pro, and then to:
- AAF to Avid Media Composer and Pro Tools
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro 7
• other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools
Check the XtoCC Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC, DaVinci Resolve, Color, etc.)
What's New in Version 1.1.67
• Bug fix for markers on through edits
• Bug fix for optimized media file paths
• Bug fix for 5.1 surround tracks importing into Premiere Pro CC
• Bug fix for the save dialog's file name ending in "X₂7.xml" instead of "XtoCC.xml"
- 49,99 €
- Category: Video
- Updated: 11 September 2015
- Version: 1.1.67
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Intelligent Assistance Software, Inc
- © 2011-2015 Intelligent Assistance
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor