Agricola: All Creatures Big & Small is a digital adaptation of Uwe Rosenberg's award-winning two-player board game featuring farming and livestock breeding.
You’re in charge of growing a farm from its simple beginnings -- just a hut and some fields. Send your workers to the village market to barter for goods and livestock. Breed different animals. Eventually, with your ever-growing animal population and special buildings, you’ll compete against your neighbors to see who has the best farm!
You only have three workers in each of the eight rounds, so make your decisions count. Play against AI, or claim your plot on a worldwide leaderboard and become a strategy game legend.
1. Experience another faithful boardgame conversion from the studio behind Le Havre: The Inland Port and Patchwork.
2. Engage in exciting 1v1 cross-platform multiplayer matches against players from all over the world.
3. Focus on breeding the largest and most varied livestock.
4. Use the Playback feature to review your best games and learn new tricks from the pros.
5. Stay on your toes with challenging AI.
Agricola Version 1.44
- Fixed some instances where the game would crash if you would try to exit it when animation was playing.
- Rearranging animals now updates the score immediately
- Fixed an endless loop in the AI where it would sometimes optimise its animal placements forever
Ratings and Reviews
Упрощённая версия Агриколы на двоих
Correct fonts in Russian version in the scoring window.
...но, исправьте русские шрифты. Перекрывают друг- друга, где-то выходят за границы, да и вообще страшные - всю игру портят. Эта болезнь еще с простой Агриколы, там тоже (какой год уже) со шрифтами те же проблемы.
- Asmodee Digital
- 164.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital, developed by Digidiced and created by Lookout Games
- 379 р
- In-App Purchases
- More Buildings Big and Small 229 р
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.