Buffer Editor - Code Editor
От Jesse Kuronen
Откройте iTunes, чтобы купить и загрузить приложения.
-50% SALE! For a limited time only!
Listed in creativebloq, wpmudev and techworld as one of the best code editors.
Buffer Editor is a POWERFUL code and text editor that lets you easily develop software, review code or take notes on the go.
Buffer Editor allows you to connect to many different remote services including Dropbox, SSH, SFTP and FTP servers.
Turn your iOS device into a tool and start getting work done.
• Universal app for iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro and iPod touch
• Superfast user interface
• Split View and Slide Over support
• Connect to Dropbox, SFTP, SSH and FTP servers
• Built In Terminal (SSH Client)
• Extended Keyboard
• Vim coding support (If you don't need it, don't use it.)
• Unicode support
• Bluetooth keyboard support (Supports all iOS short-cut keys)
• Preview any files supported by iOS including images, PDFs, movies and documents
• iOS "Open In" support, from Buffer Editor to other app - vice versa
• Customizable font and font sizes
• Multiple themes (Buffereditor, Candy, Dante, Dark Blue, Default, Desert, Github, Inkpot, Jellybeans, Mac Classic, Monokai, Solarized Dark, Solarized Light, Wombat, Xcode)
• Send files by email
• File search
To see the full list of features, including supported Vim commands, please visit
For support please visit
Что нового в версии 4.2.5
• Minor fixes.
• If you have any issues or requests, please contact: email@example.com
Good, but buggy
Not bad. But still a lot of features are skipped.
- Please allow to add custom font families. This may be done in Coda implementation (though very buggy) where you may send a font to the app and then add it, or you may just allow to select fonts installed system-wide. The font selector should provide font weight selection too, because some of the fonts have extra-light, light, thin, normal weight, and some of them will be good for some users or for some dark color themes.
- The file properties on server should provide viewing and editing of rights and owner. File rights should be available in 0755 style and optionally in access/launch/write checkboxes.
- Please add dark theme for all UI. The dark interface may be with black or very dark gray background and light gray text and icons.
- All file lists should provide sorting options: last access, last modified, created, name (it is now the only option), file size.
- Every folder and every file on server should allow to copy its path either from server root or web path. For web path, the Domain name setting should be available in FTP settings.
- Every configured (S)FTP server should provide these options: Duplicate, Select default character set for file lists, Select number of simultaneous uploads.
- Every (S)FTP server settings should allow to select auto-backup mode. For example:
[x] Save backups, appending date in YYYY-MM-DD--HH-mm-ss to the filename
[x] Place backups in this subfolder: [_______]
(_) on every save
[x] Make subfolders based on date:
- Bugs in syntax highlighting:
CSS fails to highlight in several places: <style> tag and style= attribute value, for example.
- Autocomplete should have an option to complete all of the words found in current document, or just variables, function names and CSS classes.
- Please add custom snippets library with several insert points inside each snippet (values in a code, for example) and autocomplete short names support. They are implemented in Coda, for instance.
- 379 р.
- Категория: Производительность
- Обновлено: 29.11.2016
- Версия: 4.2.5
- Размер: 21.9 МБ
- Язык: английский
- Разработчик: Jesse Kuronen
- © Jesse Kuronen
Совместимость: Требуется iOS 10.0 или более поздняя версия. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.