Contacts Journal CRM is a powerful tool that will transform how you manage your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow-ups, create custom fields, attach important documents to your contacts, and much more. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL CRM TO:
• keep track of your relationships with customers, clients or any professional acquaintances
• manage your leads and sales pipeline
• add value to your professional networking
• be prepared for your next meeting
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
• find contacts by name, groups, company, address, or custom data
• [NEW] share data and collaborate on your CRM with colleagues with Contacts Journal For Teams!
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• independent contractors
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
If you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app, or create Private Contacts to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Keep notes for each meeting with Logs
• Create follow-ups and reminders with ToDos. You can even set alerts, set repeating ToDos, or add the appointment straight to the Calendar app
• Attach files to each contact
• Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Define and create your custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or your Contact notes field
• Enable CloudSync option for automatic, seamless syncing between your personal devices, using your iCloud account
• No account signup! Your data is always under your own control, and we don't have any access to it.
UNLIMITED PERSONAL PLAN:
• The app is initially limited to 20 Logs, ToDos, Files, User Fields, etc. To add unlimited entries, please purchase the Unlimited Personal Plan
• The Unlimited Plan is a one-time purchase, and can be restored on other iOS devices. The Mac app is sold separately
• If you have subscribed to the Contacts Journal Teams plan, or have joined an existing team, you do not need to purchase the Unlimited Plan separately
CONTACTS JOURNAL FOR TEAMS:
- Share your Contacts Journal data with others using iCloud accounts
- Real-time, automatic syncing between multiple users
- Create multiple teams to share different information with different users
Contacts Journal For Teams requires a monthly or annual subscription that is purchased through the app. Only the person creating a team needs to purchase a subscription; team participants can join a team for free.
Contacts Journal CRM subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://contactsjournal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015780571
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
[NEW] Text Formatting Options
- you can now bold, italics or underline text in the notes field for a Log or Todo, to make your text stand out.
- you can also combine multiple formatting options on the same selected text
- works across both iOS and Mac app
[NEW] "Recently Added Contacts"
- new filter to see contacts that were imported or created recently, within the last 7 days
- contacts list sorted by added date, making it easier to highlight the most recent contacts
- issue where Free Limit Reached message was wrongly showing for some users when adding ToDos
Please Note: make sure you have updated all your Contacts Journal apps (on iPhone, iPad or Mac) to the latest version if you want to use Text Formatting options. Using an older Contacts Journal version can cause data inconsistencies and/or crashes if you sync it with the latest version of Contacts Journal.
If you run into any issues or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy the updates, please support us by leaving a review in the App Store and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. Each review and referral matters, and helps us grow and improve our app.
Оценки и отзывы
A Must 2B better
CRM is great. Lack of sync with iCloud calendars.
Good and useful application!
Make app for Mac, please :)
Прошу сообщить как удалять из базы данных контакты, ставшие ненужными.
Встроенные покупкиСм. все
- zaal LLC
- 57.1 МБ
- Требуется iOS 10.0 или более поздняя версия. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- Возраст: 4+
- © zaal LLC 2018
- Встроенные покупки
- Unlimited Personal Plan 1,490 р
- Unlimited Plan - Legacy User Бесплатно
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».