HUD Widgets — Driving widgets with HUD mode
By HUDWAY LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HUD Widgets app is a set of handy and popular navigation widgets, like speedometers, trip info, landmeter, weather, eco-driving, etc... All widgets work in regular or head-up display (HUD) mode.
— Classic digital speedometer
— Digital, with compass, odometer, and distance traveled (Chevrolet Aveo style)
— A set of retro speedometers: Cadillac style, arched, circular
GPS trip information:
— See how safely you drive: the app calculates your driving score based on your acceleration, braking, turns, and speeding data.
— Know your fuel consumption per each trip and the expenses on it.
— Information on your current, maximum and average speed, distance and time traveled
— Large compass
— Eco-driving. Acceleration and deceleration graphs indicate driving efficiency
— Land meter. Indicates the angle of car slope or tilt — pitching and rolling
— Weather and clock
Launch the app, select the widget, and place the smartphone close to the windshield (to use it in HUD mode, with the screen image reflected onto the windshield), or fix it in the mount.
1. On a clear day, the device screen brightness is typically insufficient to give a decent reflection for HUD mode. In that situation, you can use the app in standard mode with the phone fixed with some mount, OR stay HUD using our HUDWAY Glass accessory (more at hudwayglass.com or see bellow). At night, in dusk, or in dull weather the reflection is normally well-discernible.
2. Continuous use of geolocation services (GPS and GLONASS) may drain your device battery fast.
3. When driving, make sure that your smartphone or tablet is well fixed in some mount or on some sticky pad, and doesn't prevent you from clearly seeing the road.
HUDWAY Glass car accessory makes smartphone work as a head-up display in any car even in daytime. Removes doubling, offers sharp enlarged reflection image.
Learn more: http://hudwayglass.com
What's New in Version 1.3.2
— Background operation settings are added
— HUD mode is now remembered and restored automatically
— Screen brightness is increased in HUD mode
Really helpful app! I use it on IPad mini and it works good. It helps to control speed and information about your trip. I'm glad I tried it and I think I will buy a full version :) recommend it ;)
То что надо - давно искал
Почему на стекле не отображается проекция?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 16 December 2016
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: HUDWAY LLC.
- © HUDWAY LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium149 р.