Снимки экрана (iPad)
Linea Sketch gives you the right balance of power and control to capture your thoughts and ideas effortlessly. The focus stays where it belongs: on your creations, not on the tools.
What People Are Saying:
⁕ The best possible sketching experience whether you are drawing, prototyping an app interface, storyboarding, taking notes, or something else. - MacStories
⁕ The color swatch in Linea is fantastic...It fits a spectrum of color options into a very compact space. - 9 to 5 Mac
⁕ Linea is approachable for all – and will quite likely prove to be useful and enjoyable by all. - SlashGear
Why Linea Sketch?
• Easy Colors - Choose from a wide range of pre-defined colors, or customize colors with a single tap. Auto generated tints & shades saves time and effort.
• Minimal UI - Every control is designed to stay out of your way until you need it. Linea Sketch’s elegant interface puts the focus on your creations.
• Move / Transform - Lasso part of your sketch, move it, rotate it, resize it. Transform your creations quickly & easily.
• Elegant Layers - Simplified set of layers that can be easily rearranged, merged & adjusted. Import images for reference or to trace on top of from Files, Dropbox & more.
• ZipLine - An intuitive way to make straight lines and polygons. Draw a line and hold at the end to automatically straighten it. Tap & hold to connect ZipLines to form polygons.
• Grids & Templates - A wide range of traditional grids, 3D isometric lines, storyboards, and templates for iOS screen or icon design.
• Flexible Exporting - Export your work as a layered Photoshop document, transparent PNG, and more. Export entire drawings or cropped portions to a range of services including Slack and Dropbox.
• Touch Eraser - Ever used your finger to erase a whiteboard? Linea Sketch lets you wipe the screen with your finger to correct mistakes and your hands stay clean!
• iCloud Sync - Automatically keeps all of your sketches & projects up-to-date across all of your devices.
Complete Feature Set:
• Technical Pencil - Hard lead, thin lines. Pressure sensitive.
• Classic Pencil - Soft lead, thick lines. Pressure sensitive.
• Felt Tip Pen - Thin solid lines that vary in opacity with pressure
• Wide Tip Marker - Fat solid lines that vary with pressure
• Eraser - Clean up your work with a finger touch or pressure sensitivity
• Tilted Rendering - Each tool works differently when an Apple Pencil is used flat against the screen.
• Always on-screen & easily available
• 2 banks of pre-defined colors + 6 tints & shades each
• Auto-generation of tints and shades
• Drag & drop color swatches into Linea Sketch from other apps
• Creation of custom color sets
• Hue/Saturation adjustments
• 5 flexible layers
• Easily merge & clear
• Import images from Files, Dropbox & more to reference
• Drag & drop to rearrange
• Opacity adjustment
Grids & Templates:
• Notepads with wide & narrow rules in both portrait & landscape
• App user interface and icon design templates
• Traditional grids in lines & dots
• Storyboards in 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1 ratios
• 3D isometric grid
• Hexagonal graph paper
Backgrounds & Paper Textures:
• Turn paper texture on/off
• Paper grain
• Butcher’s paper
• Black construction
• Gray Bristol
• Save as layered Photoshop PSD, transparent PNG, or flattened JPEG
• Save all or just a portion of each drawing
• iOS Share sheet support
• Export to Slack, Dropbox, AirDrop & more
• Presentation Mode to video out or AirPlay to Apple TV
• Organize drawings in project folders
• Share, rename, move and remove drawings / projects
• Thumbnail previews of drawings save time
• Two-finger tap for quick Undo
• Three-finger tap for Redo
• Pinch to zoom and rotate
• Compass shows which way is up
• Tap Compass to lock, flip, or reset
• Long-press the Compass to reset
• Works in portrait & landscape orientations
• Supports split screen & drag and drop
• Fixed incorrect undos of some operations
• Fixed memory issue that caused a crash in tools
• Blend tool now works on a smaller area when zoomed in
This major update includes new Fill and Blending tools, double-tap actions for the 2018 iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, ZipShapes that convert rough gestures into perfect shapes, and more. Linea’s tool set is better than ever to help you bring your ideas and creations to life.
Fill Tool - The paint roller fills large areas with color quickly and easily:
- Tap to instantly flood-fill an area on the selected layer
- Uses all currently-visible layers, including templates/grids, for the fill boundary
- Draw a shape with the fill tool to enclose a free-form area
- Supports opaque and additive ink settings
Blending Tool - The blending stick softens a portion of your sketch or smudges it:
- The effect uses both brush size and pressure
- Blur mode - Soften hard edges and lines; create pleasing gradients
- Smudge mode - Push or pull strokes to create free-flowing shapes and effects
- Finger blending - Set your finger to blend instead of erase in Settings
ZipShapes - Draw rough shapes and hold at the end to create a perfect version:
- Recognizes circles, ovals, squares, rectangles, triangles, and polygons
- Transform handles let you modify the shape - move, scale, stretch to get exactly what you want
- ZipShapes work with the pencil, pen, marker, and fill tools
Versions - Revert a sketch from a previous version to fix a mistake or take a different creative direction:
- In the Project view tap Select, pick a sketch, then use Versions from the Actions (⋯) menu
- Revert to a specific version or create a new sketch out of a selected version
- Versions is only available when iCloud is enabled in Settings
- There is now a setting for what your finger does while an Apple Pencil is in use: erase, blend, draw, move the canvas, or ignore.
- New paper background: Mulberry
- Double-tap on the new Apple Pencil can be configured to switch tools, change interface state, enter selection mode, or modify tool sizes
- New template for full-screen tablet that matches 11" iPad Pro aspect ratio
- When recording or broadcasting your sketch, the record indicator and popup are no longer captured
- Refined user interface elements
Оценки и отзывы
Good app for story boarding
Please add more cinematic templates for storyboarding, for ex. 6 1920x1080 frames on one sketch.
Add ability to export folder of sketches to pdf at one tap, or to select all sketches in folder.
Ответ разработчика ,
Slam, noted on the storyboarding request! The ability to make a multi-page PDF from multiple sketches is also on the list to do, we want that as well. Can't say when but it's high on the priority list. Thanks for leaving your feedback, we appreciate it!
I like this app. A couple of wishes:
1. Infinity canvas. Must have for me.
2. The fill tool should ignore the grids/templates optionally.
3. Pen with fixed width.
Ответ разработчика ,
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we appreciate it. An infinite canvas is something we'd like to explore in the future for sure. It has tons of technical limitations however that a bitmap-based app like Linea would have to overcome. Not an easy task. If you want to have the fill tool ignore grids/templates simply toggle them off while filling. As for the pen, it's width is currently fixed so I assume you're asking for a variable width instead? If that's the case stay tuned for our next update and It think you'll be pleased. Thanks so much, enjoy Linea Sketch.
- The Iconfactory
- 73.6 МБ
Требуется iOS 11.0 или более поздняя версия. Совместимо с iPad.
- Возраст: 4+
- © 2018 The Iconfactory
- 379 р
- Встроенные покупки
- Small Tip 149 р
- Large Tip 749 р
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».