Workouts++ lets you completely customize your Apple Watch workouts to display whatever fitness data you'd like — from a 6 metric display packed with info to a focused single metric display. For each metric you can setup conditional coloring and haptic alerts to help keep you in the zone. You can even display graphs of your performance to help you understand how well your workout is going.
You can view detailed statistics for all of your past workouts (whether you've collected them in Workouts++ or not). This includes summary statistics as well as graphs showing available minute-by-minute performance statistics.
Your lifetime stats are also summarized to give you a better idea of what your past performance looks like and how/when you typically workout.
You can also listen to podcasts during your workout played directly from your Apple Watch. Either transfer podcast files over to your Apple Watch before you head out or if you have a Series 3 LTE Apple Watch with cellular service you can stream the episodes right to your Apple Watch.
• Workouts++ requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
• Workouts++ integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It will request permission to access the relevant data types associated with a workout.
• Streaming podcasts requires an Series 3 LTE Apple Watch and active cellular service.
This update adds support for some of the new features in iOS and watchOS:
- Better workout recovery and quicker saving
- Adds support for the new larger Apple Watch displays
- An integrated Now Playing control right in the app for managing audio playback on your iPhone or other app
- Adds support for the Infograph and Infograph Modular complications
- Also, fixes the names of a few workout types and lots of little tweaks.
It does, however, also remove the ability to play podcasts from within the app. In watchOS 5 this is now available to proper podcast apps, so it isn't really needed in Workouts++ anymore. I added the feature back when only workout app could play audio while disconnected from your iPhone, however, it was never really a good fit for the primary purpose of the app. I'd rather remove the feature (and all the bugs and complexity associated with it) and be able to focus on the core purpose of Workouts++...being the best, most customizable workout tracker possible for the Apple Watch. I'm sure this will be sad news for some of my users, and I'm sorry about that but I believe it is the best thing for the app moving forward to focus on what it can do best.
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 26.4 МБ
- Здоровье и фитнес
- Требуется iOS 12.0 или более поздняя версия. Совместимо с iPhone и iPod touch.
- Возраст: 4+
- © Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».
Выполняйте действия с помощью простых голосовых команд.