От Joachim Bengtsson
Откройте iTunes, чтобы купить и загрузить приложения.
Overload is an abstract turn-based one- or two-player strategy game for the iPhone and iPod Touch; you can play against either a friend on the same iPhone, or alone against the iPhone's AI. The goal of the game is to conquer the game board and cover it with your color. To achieve this, you charge neutral tiles and tiles in your color by tapping on them.
Once a tile is fully charged (or actually overloaded!) it will explode, leaking its energy onto the ajacent tiles (and thus conquering these tiles even if they belonged to the enemy!). Watch mighty chain reactions as you set of an explosion across the entire game board.
Watch the game in motion:
- http://tr.im/overload2 (v0.3b)
- http://tr.im/overload1 (v0.1)
Что нового в версии 0.3
Major and gameplay changes:
- New, beautiful high resolution icons by Rodger Bridges!
- The game is now faster (the rendering engine was rewritten with OpenGL)
- Variable board size - play on everything from a 2x2 to a 10x12 board.
- The AI was upgraded in 0.2.1, but this wasn't mentioned in the change log.
- Squares that are about to explode vibrate
- If the game is over, and the board size is changed, the game is restarted
- Shuffle now also restarts the game (so you can choose whether to play against AI)
- The tile under the finger is highlighted
- The biggest performance bottleneck right now is the sound engine. It'll be rewritten for a future release, but for a smoother experience right away, turn sound off in the settings.