Find the perfect mandolin chord voicing for your songs!
Thanks to a specially developed algorithm, the app will show you chord diagrams with all possible options in all 17 positions of the mandolin fretboard. Simply select a chord root on the left, chord type in the middle, the chord type addition on the right, and explore the chords with “Mandolin Chords Compass Lite”!
- Number of chords: 8,000.
- Supported music instruments: Mandolin, Mandola and Mandocello,
- The displayed chord types notation and chord set is fully compatible with the GarageBand smart instruments,
- Possibility to listen to each displayed chord,
- Drag&Drop selected chords into GarageBand (for your own compositions),
- Drag&Drop selected chord diagrams into editors (for your own songbook creations),
- Supported 56 chord types:
Maj, Maj 6, Maj 7, Maj 9, Maj 11, Maj 13, Maj Maj7, Maj Add9,
Min, Min 6, Min 7, Min 9, Min 11, Min 13, Min Maj7, Min Add9,
Dim, Dim 6, Dim 7, Dim 9, Dim 11, Dim 13, Dim Maj7, Dim Add9,
Aug, Aug 6, Aug 7, Aug 9, Aug 11, Aug 13, Aug Maj7, Aug Add9,
Sus2, Sus2 6, Sus2 7, Sus2 9, Sus2 11, Sus2 13, Sus2 Maj7, Sus2 Add9,
Sus4, Sus4 6, Sus4 7, Sus4 9, Sus4 11, Sus4 13, Sus4 Maj7, Sus4 Add9,
5, 5 6, 5 7, 5 9, 5 11, 5 13, 5 Maj7, 5 Add9,
- Authentic mandolin chord sound,
- All common tunings are available:
1. Mandolin Standard,
2. Mandola Standard,
3. Mandocello Standard,
- Left-Handed player's support,
- Volume control,
- Retina graphics.
Note: The Lite Version offers the chords for 4 key notes. If you need the chords for the complete note set, upgrade to the Full Version!
macOS Mojave improvements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.