Откройте iTunes, чтобы купить и загрузить приложения.
+++ 50% launch discount for a limited time +++
Pythonista is a complete scripting environment for Python, running directly on your iPad or iPhone. This new edition includes support for both Python 3.5 and 2.7, so you can use all the language improvements in Python 3, while still having 2.7 available for backwards compatibility. The integrated "2 to 3" tool makes it easy to ugrade your existing scripts.
In true Python fashion, batteries are included – from popular third-party modules like numpy, matplotlib, requests, and many more, to modules that are tailor-made for iOS. You can write scripts that access motion sensor data, your photo library, contacts, reminders, the iOS clipboard, and much more.
You can also use Pythonista to build interactive multi-touch experiences, custom user interfaces, animations, and 2D games.
>>> Scriptable code editor with syntax highlighting and code completion
>>> Extended keyboard, designed specifically for Python
>>> Interactive prompt with code completion, command history, and support for showing images in the console output
>>> Integrated visual debugger
>>> Integrated PEP 8 style checker with issues highlighted directly in the editor
>>> Complete offline documentation with quick lookup directly from the editor
>>> Various beautiful light and dark color themes, and a theme editor to make your own
>>> UI editor for quick prototyping
>>> Includes most of the Python standard library and additional modules for graphics, sound, and iOS system services (e.g. clipboard, contacts, reminders, twitter, UI...)
>>> Matplotlib and NumPy for scientific visualizations
>>> Lots of other popular third-party modules, e.g. requests, BeautifulSoup, Flask, bottle, SymPy, and more.
>>> Lots of included examples to get started
>>> Universal app for iPad and iPhone
The name "Pythonista" is used with kind permission of the Python Software Foundation.
Что нового в версии 3.1
• The interactive console contains a new object inspector panel that allows you to view a list of all global variables and their attributes/members. Tap the (i) button to show or hide it.
• The new Pythonista Today widget allows you to run a script in Notification Center (or on the home/lock screen). You can find more information in the `appex` module documentation, and various examples of widget scripts are available in the updated *Examples* folder.
• Python 2 mode now uses Python 2.7.12 instead of 2.7.5.
• When using the share sheet extension with a file input (e.g. sharing a Mail attachment), an additional "Import File" option is shown for non-Python files.
• The `speech` module contains new functions for speech recognition, in addition to speech synthesis (iOS 10 only).
• The `sound` module contains a new `Recorder` class for recording audio files from the microphone. `sound.play_effect` and `sound.Player` have also been improved to support stereo panning.
Наши покупатели также приобрели:
- 749 р.
- Категория: Производительность
- Обновлено: 19.01.2017
- Версия: 3.1
- Размер: 506 МБ
- Язык: английский
- Разработчик: Ole Zorn
- © 2016 omz:software
Совместимость: Требуется iOS 8.0 или более поздняя версия. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.