Sleep App – Sleep Mode Timer Utility
By Alexander Zakharchenko
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
This simple and completely free utility allows you to put your computer into sleep mode after a given time.
For example, you can schedule the sleep mode to be activated in 2 minutes or in 1 hour. The timer can be created and configured instantly – right from your status bar.
– Set timers that will activate the sleep mode after a given time.
– Control the timer right from the status bar.
– A simple status bar utility: no ads, no fees, no additional configurations.
- 75 р.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 17 February 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander Zakharchenko
- © 2017 Phil Zet
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor