By Arinc Direct
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ARINC Direct app is a valuable tool to help on-the-go aircraft pilots increase their effectiveness. Using this app, ARINC Direct customers have up-to-the-minute access to their flight plans, weather, packages, and airport charts in an easy-to-use format.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an ARINC Direct login to use this app.
With the ARINC Direct app, you get the following features:
- List all of your company's trips
- Access any trip by city pair, tail number, and departure date
- Recompute a flight plan with current or new departure date/time
- View METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs, and winds aloft for departure, arrival, and alternate airports
- Access all flight-plan packages
- View Runway Analysis, SMS, and APIS PDFs relevant to your trips
- View Handling Status Report for ARINC-managed international trips
- Generate new fax packages for current conditions
- View airport diagrams, takeoff minimums, instrument approach plates, DPs, and STARs
- In-App Weight and Balance and Aircraft Performance calculations
- Send annotated flight plans from within app
- Worldwide enroute charting, works offline as well as online
- Enroute chart overlays for flight plan, radar, weather
- iOS 7.0 or later required
What's New in Version 4.2
• We have reverted our freehand annotation feature to have a style and behavior similar to how it has been in previous releases prior to Release 4.1.
• Text annotation input on flight plan now accepts inputs from Bluetooth keyboard arrow buttons.
• App authentication process now uses Auth tickets in order to enhance user security.
• SMS, APIS and Runway Analysis are now located under Documents
• Removed Stamps, Clip Art, Notes and Microphone annotation tools
• PDC “ATC Clearance” section emphasized
• Flight Risk Reports will be downloaded to documents.
• We now show ETA for the Leg in the Selected Leg Bar
• Fixed issue with DATIS always showing last updated 0 Minutes ago
• Redesigned the Last WX check and # MIN OLD features on weather
• Failed download indicator with manual restart function
• Fixed issue with invalid red bar in W&B