Balance Guide Free - Monitor your finances and save money
By Mindwarp Consultancy Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HOW MUCH MONEY WILL YOU SAVE ?
A guide to your account balance, simple to use and not aimed at accountants. Makes it easy to plan a budget and see the status of your account with upcoming bills and see where your money is going.
With Balance Guide you can quickly setup your recurring bills and deposits and produce a forecast of your finances for the months ahead. Later, you don't have to worry about entering all your transactions from your bank statement with the added bonus that you can easily correct your balance at any time.
- Multiple Accounts, transfer between account (ONLY AVAILABLE IN PAID VERSION)
- Setup recurring transactions for forecasting
- Forecast calendar (ONLY AVAILABLE IN PAID VERSION)
- Now includes optimisation for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6+ (NEW)
- Clear / light colour scheme (NEW)
- All accounts summary information (not available for iPhone 4s / ONLY AVAILABLE IN PAID VERSION) (NEW)
- Pie charts / graphs to show your financial status
- Backup / Restore with Dropbox (ONLY AVAILABLE IN PAID VERSION)
- Simple customisable of categories to group your transactions e.g. "Utility Bills"
- Tutorial / walk through showing you how to get started
- Help pages, if you need to read about functionality in more depth
- Correct balance at any time, so you don't need to enter all your transactions
- PIN security, to protect your information from prying eyes
REVIEWS (FULL VERSION)
This App is so good! *****
Really easy to use, looked at loads of others, but this has all you need. Your income v outgoings and lets you know where you stand on a monthly basis! I will and do recommend! Great App.
Excellent tool ! *****
I have been looking for a handy app to organise my finances for ages. This is simple to use & very helpful when planning ahead. Would highly recommend
Checkout our Demo video - http://youtu.be/3NrxZE_yFag
Balance Guide uses the default currency set on your device, so there’s no complicated setup / installation.
If you need help there are several methods available. Firstly, the tutorial, which is a kind of walkthrough. There’s also helps pages, providing in depth information.
How to ask questions and contact us -
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
- Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/BalanceGuideApp
- Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/balanceguideapp
NOTE: We are unable to respond to bug reports left in reviews.
Each new version wipes out all old reviews so please take the time to leave a review for the new version. As it’s not possible to reply to reviews on the app store, please use the new feedback and survey features to tell us what you think. You can also join our beta programme and gain access to new features early.
What's New in Version 1.9.23
What's new in this version?
+ You can now export your forecast as a csv file, which can then be opened in a spreadsheet.
+ A Dropbox sign out feature, useful if you've signed into the wrong account.
+ The popup screen now includes the export csv feature, mentioned above.
+ On the popup screen titles have slightly different wording.
+ On the forecast screen the current date filter has been added to the top of the screen.
+ The app icon has changed so that the word "Free" is no longer shown.
Here's what's fixed in this release.
+ On the pie chart screen, the pie chart no longer appears halfway off the screen.
If you're feeling generous with your time please take a moment to provide a review and let us know what you think about the app ^__^
Alternatively if you have a problem please use the support feature in the app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 26 April 2016
- Version: 1.9.23
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mindwarp Consultancy Ltd
- © Mindwarp Consultancy Ltd 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.