Batch Image Resizer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you have ever been faced with the task of resizing multiple photos, or adding watermarks - say for your web page, then this program is for you! Many people will take high-quality photos with their camera - and want to publish their pictures to the web. Transferring pictures requires bandwidth and storage space. By re-sizing your photos before you upload, you can save significant time and space. Our Batch Image Resize software allows you to do just that - resize, rotate, watermark, and otherwise manipulate your images.
Features of the Batch Image Resize software:
* You can resize several pictures using a number of options - you can set a fixed width (so all your photos have the exact same width), fixed height, or you can scale your picture up (or down) by a percentage.
* You can rotate a batch of pictures to preset angles, or to an arbitrary angle that you choose. A batch of pictures can also be flippd or inverted.
* You can add a transparent border to a batch of images.
* You can save over the existing images, or you can save a copy of your resized pictures in a new location (thereby making a backup copy). You have the option of adding a prefix or suffix to the new picture name.
* You can save the images with (or without) an icon preview.
* You can add a watermark to any of the four corners of your images or the center. You can adjust the transparency of the watermark infinitely.
* Updates are free for life!
NOTE: If you have a previously installed version of the app and are having trouble installing this update, please visit our customer support site for assistance.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
* Fixed an issue where some files with a forward slash in the name would not be resized properly.
* Improved handling of resolution adjustments (DPI settings) to make it more reliable.
- SR 49.99
- Category: Photography
- Updated: 14 November 2014
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Brian Lucido
- © 2008-2013 GOTOES
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later