By Valup Technology, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"BatteryLog" displays your battery usage in graph.
It acquires battery data upon launch and record log data in a timeline.
* Graph can be displayed both vertically and horizontally.
* You can send CSV converted log data by e-mail.
* When data is updated while charging, graph will be highlighted.
* Scale slider is available for zoom-in/zoom-out.
* Charging cycle (accumulated 100% counted as 1) shown in settings window. Note: Cycle counts are based on the log data acquired by BatteryLog.
1. "BatteryLog" is not capable of auto-updating. To get the latest data, you must launch application by yourself.
2. Note that all data is acquired in percentage. It is not actual voltage.
What's New in Version 1.5
- SR 10.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 03 August 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Developer: Valup Technology, Inc.
- © 2008 Valup Technology, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.