Big Keyboard Email
By Galia Aviram
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Having trouble typing e-mails using the default portrait keyboard? Do you wish you could use a bigger landscape keyboard (like the one in Safari)?
This simple utility will allow you to write the content of e-mails using a landscape keyboard, and will then send everything you wrote to the Mail application. Once in the Mail application, you can choose your recipients and send your e-mail.
You can also use this application to reply to e-mails you receive by pressing REPLY in the Mail application, switching to this application (by pressing the HOME button), writing your reply and clicking "Send to Mail".
OUR APPLICATION SUPPORTS GRAPHICAL SYMBOLS / EMOTICONS, SPECIAL CHARACTERS (LIKE THE "&" CHARACTER) AND INTERNATIONAL KEYBOARDS.
* 14 Graphical Symbols / Emoticons.
* Ability to adjust the font size.
* Ability to handle special characters.
* Full International Keyboard Support.
* Ability to change the color of the email's body.
* The application automatically saves your progress in case you need to answer a call or perform any other external task.
What's New in Version 1.3
* Added the ability to change the email's body font color when sending emails in HTML format.
* Bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- SR 3.69
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 18 December 2008
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Galia Aviram
- © 2008 GP Imports
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.