Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Real soldiers. Authentic battlefields. True combat.
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
The first episode of Gearbox Software’s critically acclaimed WWII tactical shooter sees you stepping into the boots of Sgt. Matt Baker, and being dropped behind enemy lines. It’s shortly after midnight on June 6th 1944 – D-Day, you’re surrounded by the enemy, and it’s up to you to lead the 502nd Parachute Infantry Regiment of the 101st Airborne Division through occupied territory… to victory.
So what will you do next? The game puts you complete control of your squad, and you’ll need to use tactics more often than force when engaging in combat. Gritty, authentic and innovative, Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 offers the visceral, emotionally charged experience of infantry combat in the Normandy invasion; the battle that changed history.
• True story – Fight Airborne Infantry battles based on the actual events of D-Day and beyond.
• Unprecedented authenticity – Historically accurate battlefields, events, and equipment are all recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, aerial reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
• Online multiplayer – Go online and attack or defend in team-based multiplayer.
• Real military tactics – Issue orders to Find, Fix, Flank, and Finish your enemies like a WWII squad leader.
• Accessible command and control – Players of all skill levels can make the most of any situation, thanks to an innovative control system.
Important information regarding Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 does not support Intel GMA series graphics cards.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA).
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the Brothers in Arms mini-site at feralinteractive.com/doubletime
- SR 29.99
- Category: Games
- Released: 23 March 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.53 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © 2010 Gearbox Software, LLC. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by Feral Interactive Ltd. under license from Gearbox Software, LLC. Brothers In Arms, Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30, Brothers In Arms Earned in Blood are trademarks of Gearbox Software and used under license. Gearbox Software and the Gearbox logo are registered trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. The Ubisoft logo is a trademark of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S and/or other countries. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later