Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CloudApp is the quickest and easiest way to share any file, screenshot, screencast, links and more with your team, clients and followers.
Drag a file to the CloudApp icon in the menubar or use our shortcut key to grab a screenshot or screencast and we take care of the rest. A link to the file will automatically be copied to your clipboard that you can share via Twitter, IM, email, or smoke signals. While other applications make sharing a chore, CloudApp stays out of your way, adapting to your specific needs. CloudApp is the fastest way to share.
"So simple that you use it without realizing it's there." — Tim Van Damme (Dropbox)
"CloudApp is extremely useful, beautiful, and so very simple. Exactly what you want in a utility." — Mark Jardine (Tapbots)
"CloudApp is file sharing the way it should be: simple and powerful with a handy keyboard shortcut integration that my fingers tend to stay glued to all bundled into an elegant UI." — Brian Hoff (The Design Cubcile)
“Few apps come across my path that become instantly integrated into my workflow. Cloudapp is one of them. I honestly can't imagine using my computer without it. It's critical to the way I work.” — Mike Gowen (Delighted)
• Simple to use, easy to understand design-focused interface.
• Share files and links (Drops).
• Upload by drag-and-drop.
• Share screenshots and screencasts using customized keyboard shortcuts.
• Share unlimited files.
• Use a Custom Domain (eg. shorturl.co/XXXX)
• Share Drops using private or public links (Built-in URL shorterning!)
• View a history of your Drops along with the viewcount
• Re-copy a link, delete or rename a Drop from the menubar.
• External app support: Photoshop, Hipchat, Safari, Tweetbot, Slack, Finder and others.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
- Multiple fixes and overall performance improvements (improves drag and drop functionality and resolves high CPU usage in dark mode and other reported crashes)
- CloudApp Motion now saves the position of your last recording to make creating another take easier and faster
- Motion Bug fix: cursor fails to show on recordings when using a secondary screen
- Motion Bug fix: upload failures when creating short videos in high-quality