English to French Talking Phrasebook - Learn French
By Shoreline Animation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Going to FRANCE? Or trying to learn French?
This French Translator Phrasebook is an application built for IPAD. This app TRANSLATES ENGLISH WORDS AND PHRASES TO FRENCH, accurately. So when you use the application, you can be confident that you’re saying the right thing and pronouncing it the right way. No guesswork. No sign language. No confusion. Sometimes knowing French is not enough you need to pronounce it like the locals.
1. 14 CATEGORIES. This application has various categories such as Food, Banking, Directions, Medical, Everyday Conversation and many more
2. NO INTERNET ACCESS NEEDED. Download the audio recordings and translated text phrases for all the categories when you download the iPad application, so you won’t end up footing an enormous bill for data roaming charges when traveling abroad in connecting to the internet.
3. 500 WORDS OR PHRASES. Choose from commonly used search phrases such as I want to exchange dollars, Take me to the airport, Can you help me etc and translate them to French
4. SEARCH ON EVERY SCREEN. Type in your search word or phrase and look up the suggestions offered to find the best one that fits your need
5. GENUINE FRENCH VOICE, NOT COMPUTER GENERATED. Read the text version as WELL AS PLAY THE MP3 file for the translated phrase in French, so you can be sure of pronunciation and meaning. This is not a computer generated voice but recorded by genuine European French speaking persons.
With this application, you’ll have one less thing to worry about when planning a trip. So, the next time you are in France, Canada or anywhere they speak French you will not be lost trying to get a taxi.
What's New in Version 3.0
compatible with ios7
Customers Also Bought
- SR 3.69
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 28 October 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 19.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: VCW Inc
- © Shoreline Animation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.