By Pink Twins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
! Note ! Fantastick works with all iOS devices and versions. To support the tall screen size of iPhone 5, download "Fantastick Gold Edition".
Use your iPhone/iPod/iPad with Max/MSP or Pure Data!
Fantastick turns your device to a custom multitouch controller. Send multitouch data to the host program and receive drawing commands.
Instead of a limited set of builtin-widgets, the interface logic resides in Max/MSP and only drawing commands are sent to the device. Build interfaces that ..
- work and look exactly the way you want
- change dynamically to fit the musical context
- are experimental and would not be possible with other apps
Watch this intro:
- Minimalistic, fullscreen control area with nothing on it but what you provide.
- Multitouch-events on the device are forwarded to your host via UDP. Information includes the touch state (begin, move, end) and coordinates for all touch points.
- Designed for no-hassle: zero-click startup, the device does not sleep or suspend network connection, flicker- and lag-free.
- Displaying images (fetched with URLs) and caching them on the device for use on non-networked locations.
- Basic drawing with lines, boxes and text.
- Advanced drawing with OpenGL.
Visit http://pinktwins.com/fantastick for quick start and usage examples.
NOTE: this app works together with other software. When launched you get a black screen, what happens then is up to you. Visit the website for examples and documentation.
What's New in Version 2.7
Updated for iOS5
- Category: Music
- Updated: 13 December 2011
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pink Twins
- © 2009 Pink Twins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.