By Hurryforward Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
File Share allows you to send and receive files from other users through bluetooth.
Send photos, videos, files and contacts easily.
- Upload files from desktop computer using Wi-Fi sync
- Send Photos (Uploads or from Photos app)
- Send Videos (iPhone 3GS users can pick videos recorded using the integrated video recorder)
- Send files (Uploaded using Wi-Fi sync - supports all iPhone file types including PDF, .mov, .wav, .TXT, .DOC)
- Send contacts and save them to the Contacts app
- View photos, files and watch videos
- Passcode mode allows you to lock away your files
NOTE: Bluetooth file transfer is only available for transfers between iPhone and iPod Touch devices and will not work with other mobile brands or desktop computers.
What's New in Version 1.1
- New photo slideshow feature with thumbnail view
- Can now save photos to the Photos app
- Rename photos
- Email photos
Waste of Money
I've bought this app to be able to send/get files from other smart phones or at least from another iPhone. It is not working at all. My iPhone is rejecting to accept any in-coming connections and would send any file out. This s/w makes the iPhone as blind and isolated. I wish I can get my money back!
My problem is that i activate the app. Passcode. And when i start the app. Again , the app asked me to enter the passcode but without displaying the numbers board to enter the passcode.
Please dont ask me to delete the app because i have store many photos & videos in it.
Nice & easy
Nice & easy just to connect with iphone
- SR 3.69
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 17 September 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hurryforward Ltd
- © TOMSOFT
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.