iAuditor - Safety Audit and Checklist
By SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Safety Inspections are fast and easy with iAuditor from SafetyCulture.
Used to conduct over 25,000 safety inspections per day in 80 countries, iAuditor is the world’s most popular Inspection Checklist App.
Build your own forms in seconds, or browse through iAuditor’s shared Public Library of over 50,000 inspection forms that users have shared and collaborated with to find ways of working smarter, and faster. That’s now the world’s largest online repository of Safety Inspection Checklists.
Everyone from Government Agencies, Fire Departments and International Airlines right through to one-man tradespeople are working smarter and more efficiently with iAuditor.
More than just a checklist… Smart fields allow you to create actions for responses and build intelligence into your templates.
Here are some of the main features:
- Easy Template Creator
- Smart and Dynamic Fields
- Branching and nesting of sub-categories
- Drag and Drop editing interface
- Multiple sections within an audit
- Exporting in more than one type at once
- Tick boxes
- Up to five custom default responses
- Administrator controls to lock down cloud uploading
- Custom heading fields and email subject lines
- Default email address can be setup for all audits
- Time stamps and date stamps for sections
- Media Gallery
- Export Profiles
- Follow up actions and scheduling
- Image annotation and mark-up
- Multiple Export formats (See below)
The app is free to use and export reports in PDF format. In order to access more advanced export formats, a small once-off payment is required, see in app for current local price. The exporting unlocks are as follows:
- Basic Exporting: DOCX (Word), iAuditor Template and CSV Formats
- Advanced Exporting: All the basic exporting options, XML, JSON, and WebDAV
***Award Winner in 2 Categories - Tabby Awards 2014***
iAuditor - Winner - IT or Business Tool
iAuditor - Winner - Data Access and Collection
Exactly what I needed:
by Dan Ashe - Version 2.1.2 - Apr 17, 2013
"I was sent into the field at the last minute and I needed the ability to track over 75 audit-able items. I downloaded this app at 10:30 at night and was finished inputting everything within one hour.
It worked absolutely flawlessly in the field without an Internet connection. This App alone is going to transform how I do business out in the field using my iPad. Highly recommended and you can't beat the price."
The clarity it offers is unparalleled:
by Daniel Robinson - Version 2.3.4 - Oct 11, 2013
"As a Government organisation, iAuditor has the potential to replace every paper based task we have and greatly increase the quality of our captured data while also cutting our administration data entry load to nil.
It is a truly powerful and revolutionary tool which has the potential to complement all our information systems and the majority of our current hardware."
by newtodo - Version 2.2.3 - Aug 14, 2013
"This is the best custom form app on the market period. I would pay bug bucks to use anything as good as this. I use it everyday. No more waiting for contracts to come back, with iAuditor you can do it on the day over a coffee."
by Jimmie Smith - Version 2.2.3 - Jul 30, 2013
"As a building inspector this app has made my life incredibly easier and more organized. I was able to create inspection reports and checklists with various smart and dynamic fields that pose different questions based on response.
My paperwork has been reduced by 95% because very little needs to be printed and the reports can be emailed or uploaded to Dropbox. I'm in love with this app!!!"
What's New in Version 3.3
- The iPhone Template Editor is here! You can now create and edit your templates wherever you are.
- You can now change iAuditor's language, regardless of your device settings.
- Start syncing your audits and templates right in the main menu.
- Template CSV importing and exporting has been updated to support mandatory items.
- You can now require your auditors to mark their audits as complete via the template options menu.
What has been improved?
- Visual improvements have been made to the templates, audits, and trash lists.
- Visual updates in the Template Editor.
- iAuditor will now finish the sync that is in progress when moving to the background.
- Improved the performance of image galleries being presented in the auditing screen.
What has been fixed?
- Annotation control will no longer dismiss randomly on the iPhone.
- iAuditor will prevent question items in imported templates using a response set with more than 5 responses.
- Improvements to the syncing engine. Fixed a number of situations which could result in the app closing.
- Improved the reliability of WebDAV exporting.
- The auditing screen will no longer display "Yes / No / N/A" if trying to present an empty response set.
- Fixed a layout issue which would appear when trying to answer all questions in an empty section.
- WebDAV export will now check that it's properly configured before exporting.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the app to close if rotating the template editor when editing a password.
- Fixed a visual glitch in the auditing address view visible on iPhone 4 and 5.
- Tapping on the next section button in the auditing screen will no longer expand the section list.
- Sample tutorial audit will no longer have a date set to 1970.
- The "Start Exploring" graphic in the Public Library will no longer prevent the user from searching for templates.
- Fixed an issue where template items would get stuck when attempting to drag them between sections.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 27 April 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- © SafetyCulture Pty Ltd 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- CSV + Word ExportingSR 32.99
- Basic ExportingSR 32.99