By Peter Vogel Instruments Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Have you ever wondered what your children will sound like when they grow up? This fun, easy-to-use App lets you explore the possibilities.
• So easy to use:
• Record speaking or singing (tap mic to start, tap again to stop)
• Adjust for bigger or smaller (swipe or pinch)
• Listen to how it sounds (tap speaker)
• Send the adjusted voice with a message to friends via E-Mail.
• Once you have a sound you like, you can send it to your friends. Swap recordings, and see who sounds the most grown-up or the most awesome.
• You can also hear what grown-ups might have sounded like a few years ago. Just remember that having fun is half the fun!
• iGrowUP requires an Internet connection and E-Mail account to send your recordings to others.
• iPod Touch 2G and 3G require an external microphone, such as an Apple headset with mic. iPod Touch 1G does not support microphone input and cannot be used with iGrowUP.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Back to pre-iOS 7 behaviour on the iPhone: audio output now comes out of the speaker instead of the receiver.
- SR 10.99
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 14 November 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Peter Vogel Instruments Pty Ltd
- © 2011 Fairlight Instruments
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.