By iHerb Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iHerb is a California-based retailer with more than 35,000 natural products from over 1,200 trusted brands. For more than 10 years, we have been shipping products directly to the consumer in 150 countries.
To ensure freshness, iHerb processes all orders from climate-controlled distribution centers which protect products from such conditions as humidity, heat and cold. In addition, iHerb’s distribution centers are industry certified by NSF International, earning Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification.
The company is a Google Trusted Store with more than one million orders, and has been ranked number one by Consumer Labs seven years in a row. In 2015, iHerb was awarded the Elite Seal by StellaService, an independent firm that measures customer service performance of online retailers.
With this iPhone app, you can shop for iHerb products from the convenience of your iOS device. This app provides support for 10 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, French, German and Spanish) and 45 global currencies. In addition, all mobile purchases and referrals are tracked towards the iHerb Rewards Program.
What's New in Version 2.0.70
• We made some changes to make sure our app works perfectly in iOS 11.
• We added a Recently Viewed section on the Homepage and Cart, so you can quickly re-visit some of the products you viewed recently.
• Minor UI enhancements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 22 September 2017
- Version: 2.0.70
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: iHerb Inc.
- © iHerb Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.