IPCF seeks to be a leading provider of CrossFit and other functional fitness training services in Saudi Arabia, and an active member of a growing and vibrant local fitness community. Using the IPCF App you can view class schedules, read class descriptions, sign-up for classes, view WODS, book personal training sessions, find out about community events and view ongoing promotions. It allows you to book your classes on the go and provides other useful fitness information and services. You can also track your performance in most classes, ranging from maximum heart rate during the WOD and calories burned. You can get immediate feedback and more on your progress through the App.
The App will become your go to assistant in helping you achieve your fitness goals – whatever they might be.
* Username now automatically entered when logging into app following a logout
* Clear button added to Username field to allow for quick removal of username
* Added ability to swipe to quickly navigate to previous page
* Minor enhancements to improve the user experience when completing various tasks
* Various small bug fixes related to improve formatting for screens and fields
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrating new app
I often cannot book a class and have to call the gym, which defeats the purpose of having an app. Also, there have been several times when I have canceled a class, but I still get emails saying I didn’t show up. There is no place in this app to review classes/instructors, which is a feature I liked in the previous app. This app also does not keep an accurate record of my attendance.
Useless, unorganized & very complicated.
I am still using the old interval app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.