iShowU HD Pro
By shinywhitebox ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Want to capture everything on your screen? 3d games bogging down ordinary screen capture software? Those days are over: welcome to iShowU HD. Built for speed. Built to “just work”…
iShowU HD has been rebuilt from the ground up to provide blazing real-time performance with a brand new, easy-to-use interface. With professional features like drag-and-drop to Final Cut and multi-channel audio capture just a single click away, iShowU HD has all the power you’ll ever need at a price you can deal with.
Note: Recording of application audio requires the free Soundflower extension.
Lion users, please note a number of differences:
* The number and types of Video/Audio codecs are different than in 10.5/10.6.
* The 'Show Mouse' feature currently always enabled.
* Low CPU mode is not available under Lion.
For further information, please see our help site at http://help.shinywhitebox.com/ishowu_hd/ishowu-hd-and-lion/
In addition, there some differences between the iShowU AppStore build and our previous builds:
* The capture guide (which used a private API) is unavailable in the AppStore build.
* The option to hide the icon in the dock is unavailable.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Fixed crash when trying to record ProRes on Lion (when the machine didn't have FCP/X installed).
- Fixed a number of small memory leaks.
- Fixed issue with AppleScript integration where specifying a relative filename wouldn't work.
- Fixed issue on machines with internal speakers whereby HD (under Lion) would often set the output to "Internal Speakers" instead of Line-Out (or Digital Out).
- Fixed issue on machines such as MacPro that'd cause Application audio to be routed to the internal speakers.