Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iStockEX (was iStock)
Keep track of your favorite stocks and personal portfolio.
iStockEX will automatically retrieve the latest quotes from the internet and display this information in a convenient format. It will also monitor your portfolios of shares including calculation of gain or loss in your local currency. All done in your local currency.
➤ iStockEX Features
• Create your own portfolios with ease and keep an eye on your stocks.
• Profit and loss of your portfolios are calculated by the bought amounts of each stock and as sum.
• Calculations are done relative and absolute for each position and whole portfolios.
• Create multiple portfolios if needed.
• Calculations are made using your local currency.
• Multiple currencies can be observed.
• Export data as CSV for further processing in Numbers or Excel.
• A tiny stock ticker can be activated as floating window or menu bar item.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
Japanese localization added
minor bug fixes
- SR 17.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 09 April 2011
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Daniel Holtwiesche
- © danholt4mac
Compatibility: OS X 10.5.0 or later