Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes U provides everything an instructor needs to bring their classroom together on iPad — build lessons with apps and your own materials, collect and grade assignments from students, discuss one-to-one or in groups, and annotate PDF assignments.
iTunes U is also still the place where anyone with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch can learn from the world’s largest collection of free education content — including public courses and collections from leading schools, universities, museums and cultural institutions.
• Plan lessons, grade assignments and stay connected — all from your iPad
• Add your own teaching materials — including documents, worksheets, web links, photos and videos
• Engage every learner by including apps, books, videos, podcasts and more from iTunes, the App Store and iBooks
• Add instructions or comments to PDFs with built-in annotation tools
• See when students have viewed their assignments, completed their work, or remind them when they are due
• Use the integrated grade book to enter grades as you go and track the progress of your entire class at a glance
• Use the single-student view to offer private and individual attention for quick check-ins or parent-teacher conferences
• Answer individual questions in one-to-one chats or start debates with the entire class using group discussions
• Keep students in the loop and prepared for class with notifications
• Teachers affiliated with qualified institutions can publish courses to the iTunes U catalogue to make them available to everyone for free.
• See your assignments and instructor updates in one place, and tick off assignments as you complete them
• Submit your work from any Apple creativity app, dozens of third-party apps, or as annotated PDFs for private courses
• Ask instructors questions or have them review your work outside class time with one-to-one discussions
• Start or join in on group discussions with the whole class
• See your graded results for all past assignments
Browse the world’s largest catalogue of free education content:
• Choose from more than one million free lectures, videos, books and other resources on thousands of subjects from Algebra to Zoology from educational and cultural institutions around the world
• Share your favourite courses with friends using Twitter, Facebook, Mail and Messages
• iTunes U includes materials from Stanford, Yale, MIT, Oxford, McGill University, La Trobe University, University of Tokyo, Museo Nacional del Prado, Smithsonian Libraries, National Theatre, Library of Congress and many more
• Participating in courses requires iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 8.3 or later
• Creating courses requires iPad with iOS 8.3 or later
• Built-in PDF annotation requires iPad (3rd generation) or later, or iPad mini 2 or later
• An Apple ID set up for use on the iTunes Store
• iTunes 12 or later is required to sync with a computer
• Publishing public courses to iTunes U requires teachers to be affiliated with a qualified institution
What's New in Version 3.1
• Posts can now include images
• Grade book displays student’s average grade within a course
• Grade book displays minimum, maximum and mean grades for an assignment
• iTunes U is now designed to take advantage of the larger canvas of iPad Pro
• Includes minor stability and performance improvements
شاب وسيم من الرياض
للسوالف والتعارف والفله للبنات فقط
- Category: Education
- Updated: 22 October 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 34.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.