JanaGanaMana With Audio
By Rajasekhar Battu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Constituent Assembly adopted the Indian national anthem from a song written
and composed by the Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore on January 24, 1950.
Before this Vande Mataram written by Bankim Chandra Chattapadhya
was the National Anthem of India.
Later Constituent Assembly of India,( Vol.XII, 24-1-1950) opined:
"The composition consisting of words and music known as Janaganamana
is the National Anthem of India, subject to such alterations
as the Government may authorize as occasion arises, ..."
Only the first of the five stanzas was designated as the anthem.
Our Application "GanaGanaMana with Audio" has following features
* Complete GanaGanaMana Stanza's in Both English and Sanskrit versions
* Audio Tract of GanaGanaMana
* Each Stanzas having awesome picture illustrated along with meaning
* Each page is scroll enabled * More features will be coming in next versions
- SR 3.69
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 22 June 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rajasekhar Battu
- © Impressol @2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.