By Matthias Hochgatterer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Justnotes is a simple, beautiful and powerful notes app for OS X. It lets you focus on the important things - taking notes.
You are a Simplenote user?
Just enter your account and your notes get synced instantly. Besides Simplenote, Justnotes lets you also sync your notes with any local folders (e.g. your Dropbox folder).
You are an Evernote user?
Import your Evernote notes (.enex) in just a minute.
* Minimalistic user interface lets you focus on taking notes
* Synchronization with Simplenote and any local folder (e.g. Dropbox)
* Tags to organize your notes
* Powerful built-in search for keywords and tags
* Favoriting of important notes
* Import from Evernote (.enex) and plaintext files (.txt)
* Export as plaintext files (.txt)
* Support for multiple Simplenote accounts
* Syncing of tags
* Pinned notes are favorited in Justnotes
* Trashed notes are moved to the Archive
Folder synchronization (requires Mac OS X 10.7.3)
* Support for multiple local folders (e.g. your Dropbox folder)
* Support for multiple file extensions
Your notes can be distributed over many different places, Justnotes collects them for you, so you can edit them in one place.
Justnotes is a happy place for your notes - try it out and be productive again.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Improved performance for searching tags and text in notes.
Allow editing exisiting Simplenote acccount by double clicking on the row in preferences.
Fixed bug where scroll position is reseted after sync.
App has a serious flaw…
I used the app for quite some time, but I found a serious flaw. In certain circumstances, the changes done just disappear and are being overwritten by a SimpleNoteApp server older version, with no way to undo. I contacted several times the developer for this, but no fix or proper support was offered. I stopped using it and moved to Nottingham, which is good and stable for the moment.