Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests
By USBMIS, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Critical testing information and key clinical protocols in an easy-to-use USBMIS iPhone application.
McGraw-Hill’s Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests focuses specifically on what you need to know to understand the test, educate the patient, and provide safe, effective care before, during, and after the test. In addition, this easy-to-use clinical companion is the only text to actively incorporate evidence-based
practice features throughout, both in test monographs and appendices—a major advantage that enhances your ability to apply the book’s content to your daily practice.
• A cohesive 5-part organization covering the full range of laboratory tests, diagnostic tests, laboratory/diagnostic assessments of body function, education and screening
• Time-saving alphabetical organization of tests allows for quick in-app searching.
• Skill-sharpening references to national guidelines, including JCAHO
• Full coverage of clinical interventions/implications
• Essential insights into the possible meanings of abnormal values and contraindications
• Key references that pertain to evidence-based practice
• Critical patient teaching information
What's New in Version 2.6.2_43
The Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests is now available in full iPad resolution!
What else is new in this version:
* A few minor bug fixes
- SR 147.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 November 2011
- Version: 2.6.2_43
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: USBMIS, Inc.
- © 2008 The McGraw-Hill Companies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.