By Eric Le Ponner
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
For helping private pilots to do their flight planning. You draw your route and mark your waypoints like on a paper map. Mermoz fills the navigation log with headings, distances and times. Then you print the log and go to flight!
Mermoz is designed to work with the following map products:
• U.S. VFR maps (the Sectional Charts)
• France OACI map published by IGN
• Air Million map family published by Editerra
• Cartabossy 2015 (or e-Cartabossy) map published by Jean Bossy
• Swiss ICAO map published by Office Fédéral de Topographie
Have a good flight!
What's New in Version 1.12.1
Since DIRCAM internet site naming change, VAC atlas download does not fully complete. This release fixes the issue.