Mississippi Neighborhood Tour in Portland
By GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Low-key and bohemian, the historic Mississippi neighborhood in the north part of the city has experienced a recent renaissance, beginning in 1999. A small, but important, local center for independent music, restaurants, bars, and shops, visitors will enjoy Mississippi’s laid-back, diverse charm.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Rose Garden Arena
* Widmer Brewery & Gasthaus
* White Eagle Saloon
* Ruby Jewel Scoop Shop
* Bridge City Comics
* Pistils Nursery
* Miss Delta
* Mississippi Studio
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
What's New in Version 5.4.3
- Performance enhancement and some bug fixes.
- SR 10.99
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 November 2013
- Version: 5.4.3
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- © 2010 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.