By Modern Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This new app is designed to provide you with complete information and guidelines about the second pillar and the most important act of worship in Islam after believing that there is no God to worship but Allah (SWT) and that Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is His messenger; performing the five obligatory prayers as per God’s order. It clarifies the Muslim Prayer’s position and virtues in Islam and other related topic in a simple and easy-to-comprehend manner.
This app consists of a user-friendly interface and a full screen mode combined with an audio feature.
- Position and virtues of the Muslim Prayer (Salat).
- The five obligatory prayers and their times.
- When and how a prayer is performed.
- The pillars and obligatory acts of a prayer.
- Humility and attentiveness in a prayer.
- The most advanced informative Islamic app.
- Instructions on how to use the book.
- Simple guide with proof (Daleel) from the Holy Quran and authentic Sunnah.
- Different attractive illustrated images.
- Professional native voice over.
- Easily-identifiable pages with a page navigator at the bottom of each page.
- Adjustable slideshow interval and order with icons on the side of each page.
- Click-and-swipe feature.
Get in touch!
We are happy to have any question, comments or feedback. We would love to hear from you.
What's New in Version 1.2
- New update of the contents.
- Compatible with the latest iOS 8.
- Several improvements and bug fixes.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 28 January 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 135 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Modern Guide
- © Modern Guide
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.