By eos new media GmbH & Co. KG
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
For all users who having problems using the update:
please delete the preferences-file: com.wr-media.Pixelruler.plist
when you can't se the ruler, press the r-key (reset)
Know the exact size and position of any element with Pixelruler.
support mouse-wheel measurement tracking in pixels
What's New in Version 2.5
· The Preferences window opens on first start of the app.
· The units can be set up in the Preferences windows, as well as the display calibration. To calibrate the Pixelruler app manually, measure the width of presented black rectangle, and save the value.
· The ruler and the display window sticks on top of all windows.
· The ruler menu allows you to turn off, reset, or rotate the ruler (also available in the status bar menu).
· Rotate the ruler with pressed - key.
· Read the measured value directly in the ruler.
· Additional key control features:
- r: reset the ruler (eguals the menu command "reset")
- : toggle between vertical and horicontal ruler
- : Move the ruler by 1 pixel in the distinct direction. When holding down the key, the rulers is moved by 10 pixel. Holding down the key moves the ruler slider.
- SR 7.29
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: 05 September 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: eos new media GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2010-2014 appthology.net
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor