PrivacySafe - Protect your privacy
By TAKASHI NAKAGAWA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PrivacySafe protects your private information like photos, movies and contacts of important people stored in your iPhone and iPod and ID information like user name & passwords. You can prevent confidential data being lost.
Video for unlocking direction:http://youtu.be/cOhKHp3xTog
Once you stored your private information into “PrivacySafe”, the information is protected by Safe's lock codes and file lock codes. These authentication codes are also encrypted.
- You can preview stored photos and movies in the “PrivacySafe” .
- You can make a call and send a mail to stored contacts as same as default “Contacts App”.
- You can import photos (Jpeg only) and movies via iTunes.
- You can store ID information ,open login site and copy & paste user name and passwords between this app and the login site.
- You can open the dial by spinning your device like a real safe dial.
- When you replace your device, you can restore the information in your previous device by entering same file lock codes.
-You can exchange photo, movie, contact and ID in this App via wireless communication(Wireless LAN, Bluetooth), between the devices.
What's New in Version 1.8
1)Debug for account editing
- SR 10.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 27 February 2014
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: TAKASHI NAKAGAWA
- © 2012 Chickpea Lab.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.