Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LOOK OUT! You won’t be able to put this game down!
Ramps is an addictive, pick-up-and-play physics game enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of players worldwide! Position and rotate the ramps to guide your ball into the goal, all while avoiding treacherous enemies and obstacles in 200+ challenging levels!
- Ramps is now universal… play on your iPhone or iPad!
- 200 standard levels in two exciting worlds
- 40 bonus HD levels designed exclusively for iPad
- Prove your mastery by conquering all 720 challenges
- Tons of surprises and unlockables
- Full iCloud support with game save and score auto-sync
- Show off your scores and achievements with Game Center
- Stylish retina display artwork
- Awesome chiptune soundtrack
* Apple selected Ramps as their iPhone Game of the Week in January, 2011! *
“A simple and stylish physics puzzler that you won’t want to put down.” – Apple
“A worthwhile purchase for anyone looking for a new game to steal a few moments of the day.” – IGN
“Very addicting… a standout in the puzzle category.” – The App Informer
“A near-perfect mix of simplicity and originality that makes it a prime example of what an iPhone puzzle game should be.” – Slide To Play
“Hours and hours worth of challenging retro-esque physics puzzling fun. Looks and sounds fantastic too!” – iFanzine
“Great for both quick plays and long sittings.” – 148Apps
“Get comfortable — Ramps will keep you engaged for a long time.” – Appolicious
“A delightful physics puzzler.” – Appmodo
“Hits that golden ratio of challenge and simplicity that’s perfect for mobile gaming.” – AppSpy
At Backabit, we care deeply about our games and want you to love them, too.
Tell us what you think: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @playramps
Visit our website: http://backabit.com/
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Updated so that Ramps will run on the new iPad!
- SR 7.29
- Category: Games
- Updated: 22 March 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Backabit LLC
- © 2012 Backabit LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.