Blow into the headset to blow away stresfull stimuli and reduce your anxiety.
Breathing games are based on a breathing technique called Pursed Lip Breathing and they are designed to train kids to make exhalations longer. This is especially recommended for people with breathing related (asthma, emphysema, COPD) and stress related (anxiety, blood pressure) disorders. In general, medical doctors encourage people to perform Pursed Lip Breathing in order to get more oxygen, to gain more energy or to relax.
WARNING: This application is designed to work best with BREATHING+ headset. Using your mobile device's built-in microphone may result in damages not covered by your warranty. Additionally, BREATHING+ headset provides hands-free operation, firm position in front of your mouth and a much better signal-to-noise ratio resulting in more accurate breathing detection. For optimal performance and to ensure protection of your mobile device, buy BREATHING+ headset: http://www.breathinglabs.com/breathing-package/
- Zdrav DIH d.o.o
- 69.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 Breathing Labs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.