Remote for GarageBand
By Maui Media Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Remote for GarageBand turns you iPhone or iPod into the ultimate wireless remote control pad for GarageBand on your Macintosh Computer.
Remote for GarageBand provides buttons for RECORD, New Track, Track Mixer, PLAY, Save, Track Info, Solo, Mute, Volume +, Volume -, Undo, Redo, Cycle On/Off, Metronome On/Off, Begin End, Page Left, Page Right, Bar Left, Bar Right, Track Up, Track Down, Zoom In, Zoom Out.
Remote for GarageBand Requires: a Macintosh Computer (at least 10.5) with open unfirewalled port :8080 and iPhone or iPod (3.0) connected to the same Wireless (WiFi) LAN.
1. Download, Install and Launch KeyMaster Mac 3 on your Mac. (Make sure to delete/uninstall any previous version.)
2. Now, Launch Remote for GarageBand on your iPhone or iPod and open the Info Settings Panel and enter the Computer Name and Pass Code displayed in the KeyMaster Mac Window into the Info Settings Panel on your iPhone or iPod.
3. Launch GarageBand on your Mac.
Normal Operation: Remote for GarageBand will automatically connect to your computer. Green status LED indicates normal operation.
Steady Yellow status LED indicates stalled network or wireless receiver. Verify proper WIFI operation, KeyMaster Mac Installation and iPhone/iPod configuration. Try again.
KeyMaster Mac may be installed as an automatic login item to launch on login every time.
Made in Maui, Hawaii
Remote for GarageBand works great with MIDI Controller, MIDI Remote and MIDI Drums, exclusively available in the iTunes App Store.
- SR 3.69
- Category: Music
- Released: 18 February 2010
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maui Media Lab LLC
- © 2010 Maui Media Lab LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.