SmallTask - Simple To-Do List
By Ivan Pavlov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are a kind of person who wants to add notifications fast and easy, without filling a million of fields - SmallTask is the right app for you.
Using SmallTask, you can add new task in a moment, just type the name and choose the date of notification. When task is completed - you can easily delete it and will disappear from the list.
Notification actions allow you to postpone or delete task right when you receive a notification for it. iOS 8 widget is another handy way to see and manage existing tasks for today.
You can download SmallTask for OS X in Mac the App Store:
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- fixed bug when synchronization could stop
- fixed bug when tasks could be duplicated
- fixed bug when tasks due separator could disappear
- app opens and works faster on older devices
- improved localization
- iOS 8 widget allows you to see and manage tasks for today
- Notification actions to delete or postpone tasks. Notification actions are available on incoming notifications in iOS 8 by swiping. They can be configured in the app settings.
- New synchronization via CloudKit, which is fast and reliable
- New app icon
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support
Please note that the app no longer supports Dropbox for synchronization. This version of the app is compatible only with SmallTask for OS X version 2.0 or higher.
Customers Also Bought
- SR 3.69
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 07 February 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Ivan Pavlov
- © Ivan Pavlov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.