By Republic Factory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Styrkeprogrammet app contains over 700 exercises with videos and detailed descriptions sorted by muscle group and exercise type. The app is for those who want variety and inspiration for exercises that develops their strength training, and if you're already using styrkeprogrammet.se the app is a perfect complement. With the app, you can also plan and log your workouts if you want an easy way to keep a training diary.
All descriptions and texts are in currently in Swedish only.
You can choose to download all the videos onto your device to watch them when you are without Internet or you can stream the videos over the Internet.
It is also possible to create custom workouts based on all the exercises available if you are a member at styrkeprogrammet.se. You can also write your own little comments for each exercise. Both the workouts and the comments are synced with the website. A membership at styrkeprogrammet.se is completely free.
In addition to this, there are predefined training programs to start from if you want a little help with your workouts.
Finally, to complement the exercises and workouts, there is also a training guide with articles on health, nutrition and exercise.
What's New in Version 4.1.3
- Minor bug fixes
- New exercise filtering making it possible to combine exercise type, muscle group and level of difficulty
- Swipe left on exercise for quick access to mark exercise as favorite, add it to a program and log sets and reps
- Swipe left and right to move between exercises in a logged session
- Information about program composition in overview list of programs
- Keep listening to your music while looking at the videos
- A lot of other small tweaks and improvements
- SR 10.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 19 September 2016
- Version: 4.1.3
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Republic Factory AB
- © Styrkeprogrammet.se
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.