Super Fast Runner
By Ravneet Singh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Super Fast Runner is a simple and addicting game. Tilt the screen left or right to run backwards or forward. Touch screen to jump. The longer you touch the higher he jumps.
- Procedurally Generated Levels. There are no stored levels in this App. Everything is procedurally generated. Every time you play it you never know what you are going to get. All levels generated follow strict rules that guarantee certain game play elements without becoming predictable.
- Tilt the screen to move left or right. The tilt sensitivity and dead areas have been tuned perfectly. After playing this game most other "on screen" button games just feel wrong.
-Tap anywhere on the screen to Jump. Games need to be dead simple. They need to be playable while standing on the bus or train with one hand. Taking the tilt based movement and touch anywhere to jump, this game truly becomes a play with one hand while you wait game.
- Runs at 60 fps on all modern iOS compatible hardware. 60 fps is a truly magical experience. 60 fps is what consumers love about Apple's devices.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
- Retina graphics for devices that have retina display.
- App now supports iPad natively. Graphics on iPad are 2x clearer and should not run at 60 fps.
- Added more in-game instructions.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 January 2012
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ravneet Singh
- © 2012 Ravneet Singh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.